The forum of the Irish vACC of VATSIM

Unable to Add Available times.

Hi Guys,

I have recently transfered to VatEir and I am wanting to start my ATC training. I tried to Add my Available time under the Training section but I am unable to click 'Add Availability'.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks,
Gavin Keegan
Hello Gavin,

There is a small problem with the registration of new members at the moment however as our web guy is on holidays for the next few weeks it will not be resolved until he returns.

Until then I would suggest coming on team-speak and get to know the guys and maybe arrange a session while on there - like I said it is impacting new members and we are working around it until it is fixed.

Regards,

Martin.
Martin Bergin 931070 wrote:
Hello Gavin,

There is a small problem with the registration of new members at the moment however as our web guy is on holidays for the next few weeks it will not be resolved until he returns.

Until then I would suggest coming on team-speak and get to know the guys and maybe arrange a session while on there - like I said it is impacting new members and we are working around it until it is fixed.

Regards,

Martin.

Gavin, where did you get access to the add availability link? I don't show a user account as having been created for your CID, which would mean that you couldn't be fully logged in...

The following indicated that this is is not a website issue.

http://api.vateud.net/members?q%5Bcid_e ... mit=Search

Please allow up to 5 days for transfer requests to be picked up by VATEUD and the website.
Hi All,

I have noted an issue when adding availability times, the hour and minute adjustment buttons only change the hour figure.

If i am setting up a 17:00 appointment, by the time i'm where i need to be it will be closer to 17:15.

Just thought i'd let you know

Neil